November 30, 2016

SHOP!


I have re-opened the shop on my website borninconcrete.com....just in time for the holidays....because nothing says "Merry Christmas" quite like a bunch of gnarled old cosmonauts! Some prints, t-shirts, and signed copies of my art book are available in the shop now, and I'll be introducing some new items in the future. Here's the link!

For those interested in the Industria Mechanika kits based on my work they can be purchased at the IMech store here.

Unsigned copies of my art book can be purchased on Amazon, at Design Studio Press and at other fine book dealers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Concrete Riverside I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitely come back to more times this year! Thanks for the informative post. This Blog is interesting and please checkout for more information Netsuite Implementation Company.

    ReplyDelete